Fred Nehring, the founder of RolfPros and the creator of the Recover Right Program, is a Certified Advanced Rolfer™, HHP, who has helped hundreds of men and women tackle everything from auto, sports, or work injuries and physical rehabilitation through FMS™ Test, Rolfing®, LiteCure LightForce® Pro Therapy Laser, and RockTape™ Kinesiology Taping. He has been in private practice since 2011.
Fred is specialty-trained and skilled at rehabilitating and relieving Neuro-muscular skeletal imbalances and chronic pain conditions associated with neck pain, back pain, sciatica, arthritis, bursitis, disc pain, shoulder pain, temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ), migraines, plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel, soft tissue damage, and chronic pain.
Fred Nehring’s journeyful credentials
- Advanced Training of Rolfing® Bungardt DIRI 2021
- Structural Integration: Neural Fascial Mobilization Part 2 Martine DIRI 2019
- Structural Integration: Neural Fascial Mobilization for Shoulder & Pelvis Girdle Martine DIRI 2018
- Fascial Movement Taping II – RockTape™ Staff 2016
- Fascial Movement Taping I – RockTape™ Staff 2015
- LiteCure LightForce® Laser Therapy Bowen, IHS 2015
- Performance Movement Taping – RockTape™ Staff 2014
- Backwork in the Rolfing® Ten-Series Walker DIRI 2014
- CranioSacral & Visceral Manipulation Walker DIRI 2014
- The Functional Aspects of the Rolfing 10-Series Harrington/Picard DIRI 2012
- Advanced Foundation of Rolfing® McCoy DIRI 2008
- Fascial Anatomy McCoy DIRI 2008
- The Embodiment of Rolfing® & Rolf Movement™ Stolzoff/Murphy/Boatwright DIRI 2007
- Soft Tissue Manipulation of Spinal Column Maitland DIRI 2006
- Spinal & Pelvic Biomechanics Dalton Freedom From Pain Institute 2005
- Myoskeletal & Advanced Myoskeletal Therapy – Dalton, Freedom From Pain Institute 2004- 2005
- Neuromuscular & Clinical Orthopedic Massage Therapy – Mueller College Staff,
- Muscle Function Testing – Vladimir Janda, MD.
- Trigger Point Therapy & Muscle Energy Techniques (MET) – Leon Chiatow, DO, ND.
- Sports Injury & Rehabilitation -Mueller College Staff, PNF Stretching – Mueller College Staff
- Myofascial Release – Mueller College Staff, Anatomy & Physiology – Mueller College Staff
- Applied Kinesiology – Mueller College Staff
- Upper & Lower Torso Kinesiology – Mueller College Staff, Pathology – Mueller College Staff
- Somatic Movement Therapy – Thomas Hannah, Egoscue Method – Pete Egoscue
- Feldenkrais – Erhart Rohmuller
- Qigong – Ming Tong Gu, Yin Yoga – Paul & Susie Grilley
- Intro to Rolf Structural Integration – Ed Maupin & Tunia – Bill Helm, O.B.T., A.O.B.T.A
- Thai Medical Massage – Erhart Rohmuller
With his unique RolfPros Recover Right Program, Fred treats each patient as a whole and gets to the core of the injury issue, not just symptoms. He has made it his life’s work. His different approach focuses on connective tissue, aka fascia, and nerves embedded in the layers and allows the body to find a new way to organize and balance itself, reducing or eliminating chronic pain. Fred gets you from your pain to perform better.
Fred finds his contributions to the athletic community very rewarding. It’s his passion for caring for athletes from multiple sports – from high school to intercollegiate, Olympic, and professional levels. In 2014-2015 he was part of the USOC Medical Volunteer Program in Lake Placid, NY, & Colorado Springs, CO.